Prepare for takeoff having an airplane theme party. Your toddlers will appreciate high-flying pleasure in first class fashion, as you taxi down the runway, observing an additional year of life of your small pilot!
- Decoration Ideas For Airplane Theme Party
- Create a landing strip on your driveway with chalk. Use outdoor lights to specify the strip.
- Create a ticket booth in your front door area by means of a card table or any other little table with a vibrant table skirt. Hang a sign off the table which says Ticket Booth.
- Hang a sign on the exterior of the front door that says Arrival and a sign on the inside of the front door that says Departure.
- Hang a Baggage Claim signal over the party favor table.
- Turn your dining room table into a landing strip by covering it with black or gray butcher paper. Lay two strands of white Christmas lights down the center leaving space between the strands for airplanes.
- Hang inflatable airplanes, extra-large paper airplanes, balsam wood airplanes, etc. from the ceiling.
- Hang large maps of the planet, posters of airplanes, jets, jets, or pilots on the walls.
Party Food Ideas for Airplane Theme Party
- Produce airplane seating by lining up seats in rows and serve your guests from a trolley. Give them each a plastic tray to put on TV trays.
- Little cartons of juice or milk would be ideal for drinks.
- Utilize an airplane cookie cutter to cut small peanut butter and jelly sandwiches to the form of airplanes for your visitors.
- Macaroni and cheese is always a favorite with children.
- Individually packed applesauce is an ideal airplane food.
To magnify your motif, create various airplane channels, each offering one action for your little ones to finish.
Pins The Tail On The Airplane – Hang a large poster of an airplane on a wall. Make airplane tails from building or colored paper, or card stock. Blindfold a guest, spin around, and have them each attempt to tape their airplane tail as near to the real poster’s tail as you can. Game continues until everyone has had a turn. Whoever gets their tail that the closest is the winner.
Paper Airplane Contest – Either make the paper airplanes ahead Of time or have helpers available to aid your small pilots in folding their Easy Paper Airplane. Put everyone’s name on their airplanes. After the planes are ready to fly the friendly skies, have everyone line up, aim, and fly. You can have different contests and judge for matters like the highest/lowest flying airplane, best crash, shortest/longest flight, slowest or fastest, etc.